- I\’ve confessed that I haven\’t washed my windows for two years and blamed it on my quilting obsession. (I\’m not always THAT organized)
- I\’ve confessed that while I\’ve been quilting for over 20 years, I had not put in a zipper until 2015. (Conquering my fear of zippers)
- I\’ve confessed that while I don\’t use pincushions, I went crazy making up nine of them. (I need MORE pincushions)
- I\’ve confessed that I had a quilt hanging on my guest bedroom wall without the binding tacked down for 10 whole months! (I\’m not always THAT organized)
- I also have about 20 free patterns or tutorials that I\’ve received from various quilt shops or online blogs. Those are printed and also tucked away in my cute little black wire pattern basket.
- I also have several quilting books in a cabinet, but that is another issue for another day.
And so, the remainder of my confession is this: I counted very carefully and I\’ve only made 30 of the patterns I own. Yikes!
In an attempt to reprimand myself and get on the right path, I am giving away a brand new mini pattern that I own but have not yet made! It is kind of killing me to do this, as it is a darling pattern. But I feel like I need to be the adult here. I need to set some boundaries. I\’m going to give away my copy of \”Mini Daisies\” by Fig Tree & Company. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a Fig Tree NUT, so I do not take this lightly. I\’m hoping this will land on the sewing table of a fellow quilter who has a better buy/sew percentage than I do!
Comments are open through midnight (CST) on Saturday, November 7. On Sunday, November 8, I will draw a random winner.
At which time, my percentage will go up to 44% . . . until I buy another pattern. 🙁