Spoiler alert! If you have ordered the June Sew Sampler box from Fat Quarter Shop but it hasn\’t arrived in your mailbox yet, read on at your own risk! This post will show you the fabulous contents of the box, and I don\’t want to spoil anyone’s surprise.
The June box is the third box in FQS’s 2017 Sew Sampler series. When I opened this box, I may have flipped out just a tiny bit. It absolutely ROCKS! After oooohing and ahhhing, I quickly whipped together my third Basket Block from the recipe card in the box. Here is my teaser photo.
Each month in the 2017 series, the Sew Sampler box will include a basket recipe card designed by fabric and pattern designer Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet. The blocks can be made in one of three sizes: 5 1/2\”, 10 1/2\”, or 15 1/2\”. I\’m making the 5 1/2\” blocks and using fabrics from my stash. I can\’t wait to have a little basket quilt at the end of this 2017 series!
Now let’s move on to all the goodies in the box. It\’s a Lori Holt / Riley Blake Designs extravaganza of goodies. I will use every last thing in this box with happiness!
- Sew Sampler exclusive quilt pattern: Bubblegum Kisses
- Bee Basics 5\” stacker by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Design
- Bubblegum Kisses finishing kit (1 1/2 yards background and 1/2 yard binding)
- Cute Cuts Trim It 4 1/2\” aqua square ruler (to be used with the Bubblegum Kisses pattern) by Lori Holt and Riley Blake Designs
- Bee Cute ribbon by Lori Holt
- Clover Dome Threaded Needle Case
- And of course Basket Block Recipe Card #3
Thank you so much to Fat Quarter Shop for another fabulous box. I feel like a child at Christmas every month when this box arrives. And thank you, quilting friends, for stopping by the blog today! I hope you get carried away quilting real soon!