Well here we are, on the fifth month of the Crossroads Quilt Along with Fat Quarter Shop. Next month we will tackle the Chain Blocks (18 of them!) and then move on to the borders in August followed by the pieced backing in September. It seems like just yesterday that I was dancing (literally) around my sewing room because I had received my Strawberry Fields Revisited bundle.
This month\’s assignment was three Intersection Blocks. I truly enjoyed making these blocks. In fact, I found the first corner of one block to be so cute that I had to stop and photograph it! I\’m tempted to make a whole quilt of just these . . . someday!
Here are my three completed blocks. Joanna of Fig Tree & Company selected such lovely color and print combinations for this quilt. I just can\’t wait to see my finished top!
You can join the quilt along at any time! Visit the Fat Quarter Shop for the details! All proceeds go to a wonderful cause, the March of Dimes. If you are quilting along, be sure to share your progress and creations on the Crossroads Facebook Group and also on Instagram using the hashtag #crossroadsquiltalong!
Who else is quilting along?
Below is a list of the talented quilters who will be sharing their progress each month on their own blogs. Please visit their blogs to see their creations as well!
- Joanna of Fig Tree Quilts (@figtreequilts)
- Pat Sloan (@quilterpatsloan)
- April of Prairie Grass Patterns (@amrosenthal)
- Tina of Emily Ann\’s Kloset (@emilyannskloset)
- Melissa of Oh How Sweet (@ohhowsweet)
- Angie of Gnome Angel (@gnomeangel)
- Vanessa of Lella Boutique (@lellaboutique)
- Melissa of Happy Quilting (@happyquiltingmc)
- Erin of Why Not Sew (@whynotsewquilts)
- Greg of Grey Dogwood Studio (@greydogwoodstudio)
- Sondra of Out of the Blue Quilts (@sondradavison)
- Sedef of Down Grapevine Lane (@downgrapvinelane)
- And my Instagram handle is @taunjalynn
6 thoughts on “Crossroads Quilt Along: the Intersection Block”
Love your blocks! I always love how you display them too – perfect eye candy!
Yes, these blocks alone would be a lovely quilt! Maybe in the new Chestnut Street Fig Tree line? I'm getting so excited that this QAL is nearing the finish line. Thanks for all the pretty eye candy along the way. You are awesome😊
Thanks so much Sigi! Hope you are having a great week!!
Thanks Pam! Oh my yes, that would be fun!!I truly do appreciate your enthusiasm and continued support! Have a great rest of the week!!
Sooooooo pretty!! Can't wait to start mine! I agree about that little corner… adorable!! As always, perfection and stunners!!
Sew alongs are so fun, aren't they? I don't know why it took me so long to jump on the bandwagon! Such a fun sense of community. Thanks for your kind words Tuki!