As you know by now, I used the Strawberry Fields Revisited fabric collection by Fig Tree & Company. This has made the journey all the more special for me, as I am a self proclaimed Fig Tree nut. Today I\’m pleased to share with you pictures of the pieced backing and my completed quilt. Special thank you to Barb at Quilts on Broadway for finishing this treasure with such beautiful quilting!
- Joanna of Fig Tree Quilts (@figtreequilts)
- Pat Sloan (@quilterpatsloan)
- April of Prairie Grass Patterns (@amrosenthal)
- Tina of Emily Ann\’s Kloset (@emilyannskloset)
- Melissa of Oh How Sweet (@ohhowsweet)
- Angie of Gnome Angel (@gnomeangel)
- Vanessa of Lella Boutique (@lellaboutique)
- Melissa of Happy Quilting (@happyquiltingmc)
- Erin of Why Not Sew (@whynotsewquilts)
- Greg of Grey Dogwood Studio (@greydogwoodstudio)
- Sondra of Out of the Blue Quilts (@sondradavison)
- Sedef of Down Grapevine Lane (@downgrapvinelane)
- And my Instagram handle is @taunjalynn
Thanks for stopping by the blog and following my Crossroads journey! I hope you get carried away quilting often!