We’ll have random prize drawings for each social media platform to increase the fun! My Timeless Day will be giving away (2) $25 gift cards (one for Instagram and one for Facebook), and I will be giving away CAQ patterns of choice.
How do you get started?
Order individual fat quarters from My Timeless Day and build your own bundle.
All tops need to be finished by September 30. Then post your photo on social media to be entered into our prize drawings.
- FACEBOOK: On September 30, Carried Away Quilting will post my finished top on my Facebook page. Add a photo of your finished top to the comments section of that post!
- INSTAGRAM: Anytime before September 30, post a photo of your finished top on Instagram and tag both My Timeless Day and Carried Away Quilting. Be sure to use the hashtag #fatquarterflourishquiltparade
Autumn Fat Quarter Flourish
I’ve decided to use this gorgeous autumn bundle from My Timeless Day. I love the calm, earthy vibe, which includes 5 prints from Riley Blake:
- A leaf print from the “Give Thanks” collection by Sandy Gervais.
- Three lovely prints from Lori Holt’s new “Prim” collection. (Posy Pebble, Bloom Daisy and Stitches Raisin)
- A neutral, tone-on-tone Swiss dot from Riley Blake.
I\’ve played around with some mock-ups, and I think this is how I will put together my Fat Quarter Flourish top. How would you arrange these fabrics?
I\’ve already selected my binding for this quilt as well! In the next photo you will see an awesome brown and orange plaid from the “Give Thanks” collection, which is also in the kit available at My Timeless Day. Won\’t it be perfect for the binding?
Allison is also joining the quilt parade fun. She will be stitching up a red, white and blue version using this dazzling bundle. Which print will she select to be the focal fabric? Where will she place the others? I don\’t know about you, but I can\’t wait to see what she does! If you\’ve been itching to make a patriotic mini quilt, you can purchase a kit from My Timeless Day.
Many of us are spending a lot more time at home these days, but that shouldn’t stop us from developing quilting friendships across the miles! We hope you will join us in this quilt parade. It’s a great opportunity to be inspired and connect with other quilters!