We’ve been in our new home for one month, and I’m just starting to feel like my head is above water. My sewing room is slowly coming together. I’m very much a “ducks in a row” person. I think I take after my Grandma Arlene in that regard . . . a place for everything and everything in its place. Things don’t have to be perfect, but they need to be “mostly” organized. That’s how I roll.
So let’s just say that I was pretty annoyed with myself when I discovered I had THREE Sew Sampler boxes from Fat Quarter Shop that I had not shared with you yet. I\’ll remedy that right now!
The July Sew Sampler box was titled “Adventure Awaits,” and what a pretty package this was! The box included the following items:
- Petite Vintage Adventure Rolie Polie by Beverly McCullough for Riley Blake Designs
- EZ Quilting Dresden Set by Darlene Zimmerman
- Pellon 15” x 108” Sew-In Interfacing
- Schmetz Chrome Machine Needles
- Riley Green Large Vintage Trim by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet
- Daisy Dresden Quilt Pattern, a Sew Sampler exclusive
- Barn Block Recipe #4, a FQS exclusive
The August Sew Sampler box was titled “My Happy Place.” This terrific box included these items:
- Petite Arctic 10” Squares by Elizabeth Hartman for Robert Kaufman
- 50wt Aurifil Oyster Thread
- Fairy Floss Pink Splash 45mm Rotary Cutter by Olfa
- Sew Standard Seam Guide by It’s Sew Emma
- Easy Living Quilt Pattern, a Sew Sampler exclusive
- Barn Block Recipe #5, a FQS exclusive
The September Sew Sampler box was titled “Sweet as Cherry Pie.” This cute-as-can-be box included the following items:
- Badda Bing! Charm Pack by Me and My Sister Designs for Moda
- Cherry Pickin’ Finishing Kit by Me and My Sister Designs for Moda
- Double Wide 4 Patch Dresden Template by Me and My Sister Designs
- 28mm Stick Rotary Cutter by Fiskars
- Cherry Pickin’ Quilt Pattern, a FQS exclusive
- Barn Block Recipe Card #6, a FQS exclusive
If you\’d like to know more about this monthly box subscription program, just follow this link: Sew Sampler box from Fat Quarter Shop. The boxes are an incredible value and often introduce you to notions and fabrics you may not otherwise come across. You may also cancel at any time, giving you total flexibility.
Have a great day, quilting friends!
One thought on “Sew Sampler box roundup: July, August and September”
WOW! Big pile of yummy treats. I love the fabrics so so muchGet busy Taunja❣️💕💓❤️